With Fall and Halloween on the horizon we decided to have fun with the letter S with making spider webs.
1. First put a black piece of paper in a clothes box.
2. Then dip a marble in white paint
3. Have your child move the box slightly at different angles to have the marble roll back and forth across the paper.
4. Next add a fun spider to your spider web as a finishing touch.
My son LOVED this project and wanted to do it over and over again.
(starting Monday I am going to have more of a schedule to what's going on. I feel so random right now. So until then you might get tons of posts but then we are going to be more structured.. I promise. I will still throw in Freebies when I see them as well. Don't worry about that).

No comments:
Post a Comment